Explore the joys, opportunities, and responsibilities of friendship, and discover how our relationships point to our friendship with the God who is love, and who loved us first.
In the Spring 2018 issue of C21 Resources, “The Gift of Friendship,” guest editor Timothy Hanchin selects a collection of essay that assists us in deepening our understanding of friendship and connecting our friendships with each other to friendship with God.
All STM Online: Crossroads courses include these features
- Participants have access 24 hours/7 days a week to the course's password-protected web site.
- Each participant belongs to a small Community for Conversation and faith sharing guided by a facilitator.
- The course site is usually available to participants at least three months after the course has ended.
- An orientation in how to navigate the web site is always available.
- Technical assistance is easy to contact and prompt in returning a message.
- A Certificate of Active Participation is awarded to those who post at least three messages of substance for each week of content.
Additional Materials Needed
This course uses the Spring 2018 Issue of C21 Resources: The Gift of Friends (opens new window)
A participant can expect to spend an average of approximately 3-4 hours each week. This commitment includes both the assigned reading and interaction online.